IMiX provides a full range of media services to UK organisations working on issues relating
to refugees, migrants and integration.
Services we provide include:
- Advice on planning media campaigns and interventions
- Audience, messaging and framing advice
- Drafting and distributing press releases
- Help targeting particular outlets, journalists or parts of the country
- Social media support
- Help in getting people onto the media
- Training and preparation for broadcast interviews
- Media monitoring and evaluation
We provide these services for free and on a request basis. If you work for a group of any
size that works with refugees, asylum seekers or migrants – or you are interested in the
immigration debate more generally – and you think we might be able to help, get in touch
and we can talk about the support we could provide via email@example.com.